Free Download EF Commander full version offline installer for Windows PC is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use.
EF Commander Overview
The EF Commander Download is a file manager based on the Norton Commander, which offers much more functionality than this and, of course, Windows Explorer. The menu structure and the available keyboard shortcuts correspond to those of the Norton Commander. However, the EF Commander offers a range of additional functions and is more fully customizable.
With the EF Commander, you always work with two windows, between which you can comfortably move, copy or compress your files. The built-in multi-rename tool allows you to simultaneously rename as many files and folders as you like.
Features of EF Commander
- The modern interface helps you to have complete control over your files and folders.
- Define the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
- A versatile function for comfortable renaming of numerous files in a processing step. Use a flexible concept to define renaming rules, including rules for MP3 files and EXIF information.
- Quickly and easily get an overview of your photos or other image collections.
- It was the first file manager worldwide with this feature. Handle your data the same way on your desktop or laptop computer.
- View picture files and movies, and play MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, WMA, and WAV audio files without using any other software.
- The built-in FTP client features resume download, FxP (server-to-server transfers), and FTPS secure (SSL/TLS) connection.
- EF Commander has full text and hex editors for files limited only by your system resources.
- Split large files into smaller parts, and recombine the parts.
- Synchronize your notebook or your LAN with your workstation.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more