Free Download dbForge Studio for MySQL Enterprise full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB database development, management, and administration.
Overview of dbForge Studio for MySQL Benefits
The IDE allows you to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, analyze table data via an intuitive interface. The MySQL client delivers data and schema comparison and synchronization tools, database reporting tools, backup options with scheduling, and much more.
In addition, dbForge Studio for MySQL is a perfect alternative to MySQL Workbench. Check out the pros of our tool over MySQL Workbench! Building, editing, and running queries and measuring and optimizing query performance get much simpler with the following functionality.
Database design tools allow users to create a database diagram, objects, projects and compare and synchronize database schemas efficiently and in a user-friendly interface.
Overview of dbForge Studio for MySQL Features
- All MySQL server versions
- All MariaDB server versions
- Percona PAM Authentication for MySQL
- Sphinx Search Engine
- Data Generator
- Visual Query Builder
- Visual Query Builder Database Designer
- Database Designer Import/Export Data
- Table Designer
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more