Free Download CSI CSiCol full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a comprehensive software for the analysis and design of columns.
Overview of CSI CSiCol
This is comprehensive software for the analysis and design of columns, efficiently addressing the design of any concrete, reinforced concrete, or composite cross-section. It provides a ‘Quick Design Wizard tool that guides you step-by-step through the entire process of column design.
More than 50 parametric shapes, defined by simple dimensions, and more than 3000 standard steel shapes, are ready-to-use composite columns. You can edit parametric shapes, draw arbitrary shapes using the polygon drawing tool, and can merge parametric or drawn shapes to create complex new shapes.
It performs magnified-moment calculations based on ACI-318 and BS-8110 and will perform the effective-length calculation for sway and non-sway load combinations. It can calculate the elastic stresses for axial load and biaxial bending moments and display 2D or 3D cracked-stress contours for both reinforced and cross sections.
Features of CSI CSiCol
- Report Generation
- Standard Sections and Confined Sections
- Holes and Cutouts
- Editing Sections
- Complex Sections
- Slenderness Considerations
- Effective-Length Factor
- Elastic-Stress Calculations
- Stress and Strain Plots
- Moment-Curvature Relationships
- Maximum-Curvature Plot
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 (Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better Recommended)
- RAM: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB or more recommended
- Display: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution