Overview of CoffeeCup Responsive Foundation Framer
CoffeeCup Responsive Foundation Framer is a visual app, but any code-connoisseurs who want the ability to dive into the backend have that option, too. Export to any code editor to manually edit the crisp and clean markup. Sweet: linked in custom stylesheets, will not get overwritten when re-exporting!
Why do so many responsive websites look so similar? Restructuring the layout and predefined breakpoints in a mobile-first workflow can be a pain when hand-coding. Foundation Framer features all the controls for visually creating unique designs from XS to XXXL screens!
A similar case can be made when designing for (very) large screens. What about pulling up two columns and creating a six-column row? With Foundation Framer, It’s a decision the designer can now make with little effort. Ultimately, this will create better user experiences on all devices.
Features of CoffeeCup Responsive Foundation Framer
- Use the full layout power of CSS simply by selecting options, pressing buttons, and specifying dimensions. It will not just be imaginative; it will be ingenious!
- Rescue mobile viewers from downloading heavy, slow-loading image files. Using the Picture element, you can serve a friendlier size to every viewer.
- Place content where you want it. Choose your display and absolute positioning, set it to clear or float, or simplify your life using excellent visual Flexbox controls.
- Don’t limit yourself to a single backdrop. Layer multiple backgrounds for extra dimensions to get a truly immersive look.
- Use the precise selector to grab the colors from anywhere on the screen. Keep them organized and reuse them by saving them to your palette.
- Clickable controls make it a breeze to set and style your message. It’s loaded with customizable Google fonts, too. With the inline editor, you can personalize particular text with its appearance.
- Click through the Layout pane to structure your layout. Add, delete, and merge rows and columns to hold content. Adjust span widths, offsets, and push & pull settings too!
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more