Free Download COAA SondeMonitor full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It tracks and decodes live weather data telemetry from radiosonde weather balloons.
Overview of COAA SondeMonitor
It tracks and decodes live weather data telemetry from radiosonde weather balloons.
It is a lightweight piece of software that radio amateurs can use to decode different types of radio signals.
Features of COAA SondeMonitor
- SondeMonitor decodes the messages from both analogs
- SondeMonitor generates a data file of the raw sample frequency data from analog radiosondes
- SondeMonitor displays the raw measurand data in either table form or graphical form as a quick look
- SondeMonitor displays the decoded data in either table form or graphical form (right)
- SondeMonitor can display a map showing the ground track of digital
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more