Free Download Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise 12 full version standalone offline installer for Windows provides industrial strength secure SSL/TLS encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use.
Overview of Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise 12 Benefits
Designed to use minimal CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray. The server can listen for multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs) and integrate with the Windows NT user database.
Active Directory, run as an NT service, resumes failed transfers and offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access can be controlled by the administrator and a variety of other settings. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
Overview of Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise 12 Features
- Small installation size
- Low CPU and memory utilization
- Easy to use interface
- Web Services access and administration
- Native NT Service Support
- Taskbar icon control and status indicator
- Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
- Resume failed transfers!
- IP Manager to control connection attempts
- Control over most aspects of server configuration
- Connections limit and timeout controls
- Automatic connection and message logging
- Transfer and connection statistics
- Thread priority control
- Adherence to RFC959 and RFC1123
- RFC1579-Firewall – Friendly FTP
- Free for personal use
- File Transfer Integrity Checking
- SOAP control API
- Active Directory Authentication with Security Groups
- LDAP and LDAPS Authentication
- Resumes failed file transfers
- NT Service Support
- IPv6 Support
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more