Free Download Phase Capture One 22 Pro full version for Windows PC is the professionals’ choice in imaging software with support for more than 500 cameras, from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, etc.
Phase One Capture One Pro Overview
Capture One continues to lead the way in RAW file image editing. Our expertise in creating customized color profiles for more than 400 cameras, combined with our relentless dedication to creative freedom, has brought recognition to Capture One’s workflow, exceptional color handling, and precision editing tools.
Capture One converter is equipped with ICC- profiles for each camera model, which significantly improves the quality of treatment and provides the best possible quality color reproduction. It allows you to convert RAW- images ( including batch mode ) to obtain excellent results with the default settings (Auto Adjustments) for many cameras – so you can, for example, quickly adjust the white balance and exposure to slightly increase the contrast or darken or lighten the image, which significantly speeds up the processing of photos.
Capture One is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency, from customizable tools, keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration and instant tethered capture. Design your workspace and decide your way of working in Capture One.
Features of Phase One Capture One Pro
- New 3-Way Color Balance Tool for color grading
- Dynamic Locations for optimized workflow
- High resolution previews for 4K and 5K monitors
- Resizable Curve and Color Balance tools
- General under-the-hood improvements for tethering
- Improved graphics in tool Library
- New 5-point Curve preset for ease-of-use
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU with 2 cores or better
- 8 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Color calibrated monitor with 1280×800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2 (will be installed if not present)
- A PDF reader is needed to read the release notes.