Free Download CAMWorks ShopFloor for Windows is the latest Industry 4.0/Smart Manufacturing tool specially designed for the CNC machinist in the shop. It promotes digital manufacturing by providing 3D models with MBD & PMI data and CNC programming information to the shop or in a compact digital format.
Overview of CAMWorks ShopFloor Benefits
CAMWorks ShopFloor provides state-of-the-art digital tools for machinists to leverage digital machining data in part models, reducing errors and improving communication between CNC programmers and shop floor machinists.
This allows companies to move beyond traditional methods and meet Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 initiatives, improve quality, increase productivity and reduce the number of needed CAD/CAM software licenses. With CAMWorks ShopFloor, 3D digital models capture extensive data from the part design files and provide tools machinists can utilize to produce parts with fewer miscommunications between the design and manufacturing departments.
Empower your shop floor with the Smart Manufacturing tools they need to avoid errors and increase production at a fraction of the cost of a CAD/CAM system. A full suite of tools is provided to view and precisely measure 3D parts and assemblies. You can send digital setup sheets and tool lists along with the 3D part models and CNC programs, and the machinist can virtually simulate the CNC program using cutting-edge 3D simulation. The ability to step through every move in a CNC program reduces setup time and eliminates the need to dry-run programs on the machine.
Overview of CAMWorks ShopFloor Features
- Improve Communication with the ShopFloor Using Digital Technology
- Virtually Check Programs on the Shop Floor
- Reduce Setup Time
- Increase Production and Reduce Delivery Time
- Improve Quality and Consistency
- Avoid Machining the Wrong Revision of the Part
- Avoid Costly Collisions
- Reduce Downtime & Maintenance Costs
- View, rotate, pan, zoom, dynamically section, and precisely measure 3D parts and assemblies.
- Display, search, and filter MBD and PMI dimensions and data
- Digital setup sheets and tool lists can be included along with the CNC programs
- Full 3D toolpath simulation with material removal
- Step through and simulate every move in a CNC program
- Full-featured NC Editor powered by Cimco with back-plotting and communication capabilities
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended