Free Download CAMWorks for Solidworks 2022-2023 Windows PC is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
Overview of CAMWorks for Solidworks
Processing is carried out directly in the SolidWorks environment and the SolidWorks model. The programmer’s results are stored in the same model part or assembly, SolidWorks. This ensures complete associativity of the model and tool paths, which leads to automatic updating of all tool paths when making changes to the model.
When adding any technical data to the SolidWorks model, such as roughness designations, bases, shape tolerances, and surface locations, dimensional tolerances, the programmer always has direct access to them, which makes it easy to select the part based on the machine and select ensuring the specified quality of the tool part and cutting conditions.
The part can be easily adapted to the needs of processing by, for example, eliminating redundancies from the point of view of processing elements of geometry or by recalculating the executive dimensions of the model into the middle of the tolerance field.
In SolidWorks assembly mode, you can perform joint processing of several parts, program processing a series of parts, or completely simulate all the actual situation on the machine table — all the rigging, preparation of any complexity, and so on — to take the processing conditions into account at the earliest stages creating a program.
Features of CAMWorks for Solidworks
- Embedded in the SOLIDWORKS and Solid Edge interfaces. Eliminate time-consuming CAM rework due to design updates.
- With CAMWorks, any changes made to the design are automatically updated in the machining operations and toolpaths.
- Eliminate hours of complex programming by interpreting the design of parts through Automatic Feature Recognition.
- Seamless integration within the design environment CAMWorks offers actual associative machining, automatically accommodating changes to the part model, eliminating time-consuming CAM system rework due to design updates.
- Reduce machining time by 85% and increase tool life by 500%, even in the most complex materials.
- Knowledge-based machining allows you to capture and reuse your best programming practices using the Technology Database, TechDB™, reducing programming time by 80%.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended