Free Download Bondware Poser Pro full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This 3D universe allows users the ability to illustrate and animate.
Overview of Bondware Poser Pro
This is a 3D universe that allows users to easily illustrate and animate using its new features, including a new SuperFly render engine, expanded graphic card support, a new Post Effects palette, Python 3 support, and new Material Management tab icons on library thumbnails, and more.
It is an ecosystem full of ready-to-pose 3D human figures, hair, clothing, props, scenery, lighting, and cameras you need to bring your stories, dreams, and fantasies of all genres to life. From historic to contemporary, sci-fi to fantasy, Poser is the 3D graphics software tool used by studios and hobbyists alike.
It delivers the power of interactive 3D figure design, offering infinite opportunities to portray human diversity, form, and expression. Create with the human form for art, illustration, animation, comics, web, print, education, medical, games, storyboarding, etc.
Features of Bondware Poser Pro
- Render engine based on Blender’s Cycles
- Optix support, Nvidia RTX, and Turing graphics cards
- New SuperFly Adaptive Sampling improves render speed
- Continued support for Firefly render engine
- New post effects palette for denoise and more
- Improved compositing capabilities
- Python 3 scripting for improved security and stability
- Material Management tab to simplify applying materials in complex scenes
- Easier management of assets with identifying icons on library thumbnails
- New searchable HTML Help system
- Continued support of La Femme and L’Homme figures
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows 10 or later (64-bit OS required)
- 2 GHz Intel Core 2 or newer, Athlon 64 or newer (2.5 GHz or faster recommended)
- 4 GB system RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipset required for hardware-accelerated preview
- 24-bit color display, 1440 x 900 minimum resolution
- 3 GB free hard disk space (20 GB required to install all included content)
- DVD-ROM drive (physical product only)
- CUDA and OptiX enabled devices are recommended for hardware accelerated final rendering (2 GB RAM minimum, Compute Capability 5.0 minimum)
- OptiX-accelerated raytracing requires Nvidia RTX or Turing GPU or newer
- ZBrush 4 or later is required for GoZ interoperability. (ZBrush 2021 recommended)