Free Download Blue Cat’s Connector full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to route audio and MIDI data between applications, multiple computers, and even within the same application with minimal latency.
Overview of Blue Cats Connector
This new plug-in allows you to route audio and MIDI data between applications, multiple computers, and even within the same application with minimal latency. It is a universal virtual cable for audio and MIDI data.
You can use it for things like sending an audio stream from anywhere in your DAW to another application, solving various routing problems in your DAW, and even setting up connections between computers on the same network.
According to this program, you have complete control over your streaming, ensuring the lowest possible latency. When used in the same application, the Connector supports zero latency. It also offers to resample and drift compensation algorithms, so you don’t have to worry about sample rates and potential timing issues.
Features of Blue Cat’s Connector
- Universal connection plug-in available in VST, VST3, AAX, or Audio Unit format
- Create your own audio/MIDI routings inside your DAW (feedback loops allowed)
- Create connections between any audio software on multiple computers
- Minimal latency, with complete control over buffering
- Supports multiple sampling rates on a single connection (built-in resampling)
- Built-in drift compensation
- Send and receive back audio/MIDI with a single instance
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Host: DAW or any other program that supports VST 2