Free Download Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop 6 full version standalone offline installer for Windows & MacOS it is a mapping software enhances Adobe Photoshop to make working with spatial imagery quick and efficient. It adds tools to import, edit, manipulate and export geospatial images such as aerial and satellite imagery. Enjoy the use of native Adobe Photoshop functions such as transparencies, filters, pixel editing, and image adjustments like brightness, contrast, and curve controls while maintaining spatial referencing.
Overview of Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop 6 Benefits
Any image format that can be opened and displayed by Adobe Photoshop can form the basis for a spatial image. Import industry-used spatial images formats such as GeoTIFF, MrSID, NITF, PCI and more. Import digital elevation formats such as Esri GRID, BIL, USGS DEM and more.
Snapping images together not working? Mosaic individual images to create a seamless image. Mosaicked images retain spatial referencing and can be individually modified using Adobe Photoshop tools and transformed using Geographic Imager.
Import DEM formats such as BIL, USGS DEM, Esri GRID, Military Elevation Data/DTED, SRTM and more. Assign a DEM Schema during import for easier rendering and create shaded relief maps quickly and easily using the Terrain Shader feature. Control intensity and lighting source. Define elevation intervals for custom colour ramps.
Overview of Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop 6 Features
- Extensive Geospatial Image Support
- True Spatial-Awareness
- Accurate Map Projections
- Mosaic Like a Pro
- Tile Faster Than Saying “Tile”
- Dynamically Control DEM Shading
- Export, Share, Use
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 / CC 2018 / CC 2019
- 2 GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- DVD-ROM drive (for DVD version)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc