Free download Auslogics File Recovery 10 full version for Windows PC it is an efficient and easy-to-use program for recovering accidentally deleted files, as well as files lost due to viruses or system crashes.
Auslogics File Recovery 10 Overview
Mistakes happen – you may have cleared a folder you didn’t mean to delete or lost important files due to a virus attack, a system crash or another accident. Whether those are work documents or precious photo memories, losing something so valuable is never fun.
File Recovery can bring back the files you thought were lost for good. It works with hard drives, USB storage drives and memory cards, recovering all file types, even from lost partitions. No reason to panic when you have such a powerful tool in your arsenal.
Another major benefit of Auslogics File Recovery is its advanced preview options. The program allows you to preview photos, videos, documents and PDF files right from the program, while browsing through the list of files found during the scan. This option will help you to quickly find files you are searching for and decide which of them need to be recovered.
Features of Auslogics File Recovery 10
- Recover all file types
- Recover from any storage media
- Deep scan for tough recoveries
- Easy Recovery Wizard
- Sort Using Advanced Filters
- All Major File Systems Supported
- Multiple PC and OS Support
- Securely Shred Files
- Permanently Wipe Hard Drive
- Create an Image of Your Disk
- Restore Files from Lost Partitions
- Preview Files Before Recovering
- Wipe Free Disk Space
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System:
- Win 10 (32 or 64 bit), Win 8/8.1 (32 or 64 bit),
- Win 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista SP2 (32-bit only),
- XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Hard disk space: 50 MB
- Memory: 512 MB