Free download Ashampoo Snap 12 full version for Windows. There’s no easier way to create screenshots and videos than using Ashampoo Snap. Capture and edit anything you see on your screen.
Ashampoo Snap 12 Overview
Ashampoo Snap is a perfect solution for creating video guides, presentations for school or work. Captures the active window, full screen or any area of it, and even an open web page. In addition, it has numerous functions such as PIP (picture in picture), OCR – text recognition, and a built-in mechanism for editing video files in real-time (live).
Moreover, this program also allows you to record video sequences from the desktop screen – even in 4K resolution! The software easily integrates with external applications to edit and process video. Instantly recognizes the texts of pages and scans.
Would you like to access your images from anywhere? Ashampoo Snap has you covered: send images via email, save them to Ashampoo Webspace or upload them to all common clouds services (DropBox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive). If needed, your images can be optimized in size before emailing or uploading them.
Features of Ashampoo Snap 12
- The ability to create collages with screen shots
- The function of automatically changing the resolution of the captured image before sending
- The ability to save files in the WebP output format
- Hold function and continue recording the image
- Program operation in a multi-screen environment
- Built-in screenshots editor
- User-friendly user interface (GUI).
System Requirements and Technical Details
Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7
Any computer that supports the above-operating systems