Free download Ashampoo Music Studio for Windows it is an extensive program created for music lovers. The application contains a set of tools for creating, editing and producing music.
Ashampoo Music Studio Overview
With the help of the Ashampoo Music Studio program, we get the opportunity to rip audio tracks from CD-Audio to an audio file and to record CD-Audio, MP3 and WMA media. The application has been additionally equipped with a module for creating covers and inserts for CD-Audio discs. Before burning the discs or after the ripping process, the music files can be edited. For example, you can cut unnecessary parts of an audio track, normalize the volume of the sound, divide the audio files into smaller parts and supplement the metadata (tags) in the songs. The application has also a module for converting files between formats.
Using this advanced audio editing program, you can mix tracks and record your own audio files from any source input. The program did not lack the mechanism to manage your music collection.
The big advantage of Ashampoo Music Studio is its simple and easy to use interface, where all program options have been assigned to specific categories so you can easily utilize them.
Features of Ashampoo Music Studio
- DJ Mix Tape with tempo analysis and smart harmonization
- Fresh design for faster menu access
- Cover editor with new user interface
- BPM (beats per minute) detection for audio tracks
- Create CUE-based playlists
- Fascinating covers with image mosaics
- Burn and convert AAC/m4a files
- Burn audio discs
- Burn MP3 discs
- Create custom slim-case covers
- Create new tracks with Title Mixer
- Burn WMA discs
- Burned mixed-mode discs
- Create custom jewel-case covers
- Create custom CD labels
- Cover Studio with new and modern templates
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Select one or more a host below to download