Free Download AntiPlagiarism.NET full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is the program for the automated detection of digital plagiarism that originated from the world wide web.
Overview of AntiPlagiarism.NET
AntiPlagiarism.NET is designed to use the most extensive open database globally – that of the search engines. Checked documents do not leave your computer. The application uses Google, Bing, and other search engines.
Every year, many universities have high requirements for the original texts of projects and dissertations. Moreover, AntiPlagiarism.NET is surprising that students and too many teachers still do not understand the work’s originality level.
However, academic honesty requires 100 % novelty in writing, and it’s tough not to get lost in all those tones of available information these days. To avoid getting awful results, an author should be attentive to inaccurate citations, paraphrasing, and other similar operations.
The best solution in such cases is to use a plagiarism checker. It will quickly help the users omit similar parts in the work and eliminate all available mistakes. In addition, a plagiarism detector is a great chance to improve the writing and make it even more enjoyable with bright ideas and satisfying conclusions.
Features of AntiPlagiarism.NET
- Determines the percentage of the uniqueness of the text.
- Shows non-unique phrases by marking them with different colors.
- Batch check.
- Website check.
- Advanced preferences.
- Multiple formats support doc, docx, pdf, odt, html, txt, and rtf.
- The predefined set of check preferences (Default, Express, Deep).
- Simple interface.
- Proxy lists support.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more