Free Download Altair SimSolid 2022 for Windows a unique technology completely eliminates geometry simplification and meshing, the two most time consuming, expertise extensive and error prone tasks done in traditional FEA. With SIMSOLID, model preparation is done in minutes.
Overview of Altair SimSolid Benefits
SIMSOLID has been designed to analyze complex parts and large assemblies not practical with traditional FEA. SIMSOLID is tolerant of imprecise geometry. Its assembly connections are industry best at handling ragged contact surfaces with both gaps and overlapping geometry.
It is fast, real fast. Solution times are typically measured in second to minutes on a standard PC. With SIMSOLID, multiple design scenarios can be quickly analyzed and compared. And, accuracy can be specified on an individual part level,l allowing a rapid drill down to any required level of detail.
All SIMSOLID editions are directly integrated with the Onshape, SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Fusion 360 CAD systems. Since geometry simplification is not required, both CAD and SIMSOLID share an identical view of the full assembly hierarchy. Make a design change? SIMSOLID’s unique design studies are fully associative, so analysis updates are fast and painless. Don’t have Fusion 360, Onshape or SOLIDWORKS? No problem, SIMSOLID can also read standard STL files from any CAD system.
How does SIMSOLID’s workflow compare with traditional FEA? Here is one example of a 214 part assembly containing a variety of multi-scale parts – big and small, thick and thin walled. With SIMSOLID, answers to guide design intent are available in minutes. Analysis can be used to evaluate every design iteration. With traditional FEA, the complexity of the geometry simplification and meshing process makes it impractical to incorporate analysis in the design workflow.
Overview of Altair SimSolid Features
- Next generation, high capacity, structural FEA.
- It uses new computational methods which operate on original, unsimplified, CAD geometry and does not create a mesh
- Solve very large assemblies on a standard desktop computer.
- Perfect complement to your existing CAE specific or CAD embedded Simulation. It extends their analysis range to larger models and provides feedback in seconds to minutes
- This is how to design analysis is supposed to work fast, robust, and accurately.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)