Free Download AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader 6 for Windows PC; with this program, you can easily download and use Google Earth satellite images offline and use your downloaded images. With this program’s user-friendly interface, you can export the offline map as BMP, JPG, or TIFF format files and easily create your own offline maps.
AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader 6 Overview
Google maps are handy when you get directions to your destination. Especially when you do not know about the roads and different locations, everybody relies on Google maps. You should download Google Maps images to save your internet data and bandwidth.
To download images from google maps, you need the best software AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader, which is specially created for this purpose. In this program, you can select what kind of map pictures you need, such as Google Earth Satellite Imagery or Google Earth Satellite Historical Imagery.
This easy-to-use software is configured according to your requirements, and after exporting the map images, you can view them on your PC and use them in Android App.
Features of AllMapSoft Google Earth Images Downloader 6
- You can view the downloaded offline maps by Map Viewer and zoom out or zoom in on the offline map.
- Output the offline map as BMP, JPG, or TIFF files.
- It can even export all tiles to an SQLite database with MBtiles format; then, you use the SQLite DB on some Android or iOS apps, such as MapBox, RMaps, Oruxmaps, etc.
- When you create a mbtiles file, you can view the mbtiles file with MBTiles Viewer.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more