Free Download Adobe Camera Raw CC 13 offline installer for Windows PC it is a must-have powerful Adobe Photoshop plugin that provides fast access to the RAW image formats.
Overview of Adobe Camera Raw CC 13 Benefits
The Adobe Camera Raw CC converter functionality in Adobe Photoshop software provides fast and easy access to the raw image formats produced by many leading professional and midrange digital cameras. By working with these “digital negatives,” you can achieve the results you want with greater artistic control and flexibility while still maintaining the original RAW files.
Furthermore, it supports a wide range of cameras, to allow as many people as possible to process their raw images with ease, regardless if they use Cannon, Kodak, Olympus, Konica Minolta, Samsung, Ricoh, Leaf, Contax, Hasselblad, Panasonic, Sony, Sigma, Casio, Leica, Nikon, Fujifilm, Pentax or Mamiya cameras.
Camera Raw (2.3 or later) supports raw files in the Digital Negative (DNG), a raw file format made available to the public by Adobe.
Overview of Adobe Camera Raw CC 13 Features
- One-step HDR Panorama merge
- Depth range masking
- Process Version 5
- Support for new cameras and lenses
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 (version 1703 or later)
- RAM: 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
Select one or more a host below to download