Free Download Acute Systems TransMac 14 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is an advanced program to copy files to and from Mac disks.
Overview of Acute Systems TransMac 14
This is an intuitive program that can copy files to and from Macintosh disks, enabling you to create and burn CD or a DVD images with ease.
It’s a powerful software solution that allows you to copy any type of file to and from Mac OS X-formatted disks which can’t be accessed from Microsoft’s operating system.
Thanks to a very clean and easy to navigate interface, TransMac is designed to allow users transfer files to and from HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS+/HFSX (Mac OS Extended and case sensitive) disks.
The application automatically detects the Macintosh disks, regardless if they are regular hard drives, CDs, DVDs or removable drives.
Features of Acute Systems TransMac 14
- Apple File System (APFS) volume read support
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppies, dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage files
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disks and dmg images
- Format as HFS+ for Mac
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives
- Create, compress, expand and split dmg files
- Built in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs
- View partition layout
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
If Required, Use Password to Unlock: zc