Free Download Access Agility WiFi Scanner full version standalone offline installer for Windows; it is used to scan around for networks and get vital WiFi information.
Overview of Access Agility WiFi Scanner
Filtering options narrow the results in a high-occupancy area. Choose the networks you want to view by checking/unchecking them as you see fit.
The 2.4 and 5 GHz channel graphs allow you to see overlapping and overbearing signal interferences affecting network performance.
Speed Test helps you keep track of your network speeds and performance. Walk to different areas of your network with a laptop to test download and upload speeds.
Save your scan sessions and import them later for future analysis or comparison. This is a great way to see how different scans can be at different times throughout the day.
Features of WiFi Scanner
- Simple, fast wireless network discovery of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access points
- Full support for both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
- Support for all channel bandwidths (20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz)
- Display detailed wireless network parameters: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, maximum data rate, encryption, etc
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (SSID/network name, channel, channel band, signal strength)
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables
- Upload and download WiFi speed testing
- Use speed testing feature to troubleshoot WiFi networks
- Auto run speed test when a client roams to a different access point
- Auto repeat speed test with wait time between tests
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more