Free Download 3delite Context Menu Audio Converter full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to simply and easily convert audio files to multiple formats.
Overview of 3delite Context Menu Audio Converter
This program is a Windows shell extension utility for converting audio files quickly and simply from within the Windows file explorer.
A new menu item ‘Convert Audio File(s)’ and ‘Convert All Audio Files From This Folder’ is added for the right mouse click on files and folders in Windows explorer (context menu).
Features of 3delite Context Menu Audio Converter
- Encode a single audio file or multiple audio files in one go or one-by-one
- Supported input file formats: Ogg Vorbis, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4/AAC, AIFF, WAV, AC3, ADX, AIX, Apple Lossless, Monkey”s Audio, MusePack, OptimFROG, Speex, TTA, CDDA, DSD (DSF and DFF), FLAC, Ogg FLAC, Opus, WMA, WavPack, MIDI and music module files: MOD, MTM, S3M, XM, IT and MO3
- Supported formats to convert to: MP3, Opus, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis and WAV PCM (optionally MP4/AAC)
- Specify encoding options and audio attributes
- Option to normalize the audio volume
- All major audio tag formats are transferred, including cover arts
- User interface DPI scaling is supported
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more